Be a Member
The Niagara Land Trust (NLT) believes it is important to conserve the natural heritage of the Niagara Peninsula today for future generations. Membership is a way that individuals can be a part of the preservation of our natural spaces.
Why not buy a membership for a gift! Mother, Father, Son, Daughter, Teacher, Friend, Coach, or Neighbour.
What does your membership include?
Donation Tax Receipt
100% of your membership money goes towards the financial needs required for the stewardship and purchase of NLT properties. Tax receipts are provided
To keep our members informed, every once in a while we send out a members only e-newsletter with current news and information about what is happening with the organization and information on local environmental topics. All members are invited to attend and participate in our Annual General Meeting. If you would like to receive printed newsletters instead, just let us know when you join.
Niagara Land Trust events are free and open to the public; membership is not required. Our goal is to encourage
people of all ages to learn more about our natural environment and enjoy it. Events include nature walks through our properties that are led by one of our nature experts, information sessions on environmental topics here in Niagara, and other fun events! We hope you will join us to enjoy, and help preserve, Niagara’s beautiful nature.
How much does it cost?
An annual membership is $20 / individual.
Memberships can be purchased anytime throughout the year. All memberships will need to be renewed by June 1 of each year. There is an option to donate more than $25 if you would like to do so at the time of signing up for your membership.
Do you want to automatically be signed up each year?
Check off ‘sustaining member’ in the application and we will automatically renew your membership each year when it is due. At anytime you can cancel your membership.
How to Join the Niagara Land Trust
By Regular Mail:
- Complete the Membership Application Form indicating whether you wish to be an Annual Member or a Sustaining Member.
- Mail this form with your fee to the Niagara Land Trust. Renewing Annual Members do NOT need to include a Membership Application Form.
- You will receive your tax receipt after the end of the calendar year.
- Submit your membership fee online using your credit card. Under the menu tab for “Your Donation Will Support” please select the category “Membership”.
- Complete the Donor and Tax Receipt Information ensuring to include your email address.
- A Tax Receipt will be generated automatically with each payment and forwarded to you electronically.